You are feeling pain or are unable to walk as you were doing earlier, then your knees are telling you something! Hear them out!
If your age is 40 or above that, then you should take notice of all the small things that are happening to your knee. This is the very age when arthritis sets in.
Some of the common things you can notice are:
- You have excruciating pain when you are exerting
- You are unable to take up the stairs, they seem a huge work
- You are not able to sit cross-legged, the knees pain a lot
- You need a lot of effort to get up from the floor
- You are not able to take pleasure in the morning and evening walks
- You feel pain while standing or sitting for a long time
- Your knees show signs of swelling even after a small activity
- You can hear the clicking sounds of your knees when are moving
- You feel pain when you touch around the knees
- You are not able to lift your knees in the morning, they seem stiff to move
- You feel the same stiffness after you rest for an hour or so
If you are observing any of these, it is the right time to make yourself get checked with the physician! The sooner you are seen by the physician, the earlier you will recover and will be able to get everything right.